What is Christian Audigier known for?
Chrisitan Audigier is a French Fashion designer who is known for the Ed Hardy brand launched in 2014. Before that, Audigier worked as a consultant for many brands such as Levis, Diesel, Fiorucci, and many more. Audigier launched the first perfume under his name in 2009 with notes of Blackberry, Orchid, and Amber that radiate the sweet and lively fragrance.
Christian Audigier’s Ed Hardy perfumes and Colognes –
Bestselling perfumes for her –
- Ed Hardy Love and Luck Women’s Perfume – Love and Luck is a light and classy fragrance for women with fruity and floral Gourmound. The notes of Jasmine, Orange, Plum, and Sandalwood blend well with Nectarine, Blackcurrant, and patchouli to give a sweet fragrance.
- Ed Hardy Women’s EDT – This is a floral fruity fragrance suitable for long summer days. The top notes of Mango, Grapefruit, Wild Strawberry, and Apple give a fruity burst to the scent which is followed by the floral fragrance of Freesia, Lime Blossom, and Lily-of-the-Valley. The floral and fruity fragrance is merged with the warm and creamy aroma of Vanilla, Musk, and Amber.
- Hearts & Daggers EDP 100 ML – It is a very young and thoughtful scent reminding you of your late 20’s. Not too strong to give a headache, but not too light to go unnoticed; it has a perfect combination of sweetness and lightness. The notes of apple, orange, violet leaves, mango, jasmine, musk, and amber fuse well with each other.
Bestselling colognes for her –
- Ed Hardy Born Wild For Men – This is a rebellious scent for men that opens up with a spicy scent and then transforms into a sweet floral fragrance of Jasmine and Naroli leaving behind the long-lasting woody notes of Sandalwood.
- Villain EDT For Men – Villain is an aromatic and spicy cologne for men with a hint of woody warm fragrance. It is a very well-suited jumble of notes of Amber, Bergamot, Lavender, Pepper, Virginia Cedar, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Musk, and Nutmeg.
- Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men – This edition of Ed Hardy is inspired to match the night light of Tokyo. The notes of Cardamom, Violet, Cedar, and Oud keep the fragrance exotic and exciting whereas the Mandarin Orange, Cyprus, and Sage add a sweet fruity freshness to the perfume.
Q. How long does Christian Audigier lasts?
It lasts up to 8 hours when applied on the pulse points. The fragrance also lasts a decent time when applied to clothes.
Q. How does Christian Audigier smells?
The Christian Audigier for men has a hint of spice mixed with the woodsy masculine scent whereas the female version is a bit sweet and floral.
Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers Perfume by Christian Audigier for Women
Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers by Christian Audigier is a fragrance for women launched in 2009. It is a floral-fruity fragrance with a sweet and warm scent, perfect for everyday use. The top notes of the perfume are a blend of blood orange and red apple, which give it a fruity and refreshing scent. The heart notes are a blend of violet leaf, mango, and jasmine, adding floral and exotic flavors to the fragrance. The base of the perfume is composed of musk, amber, and benzoin, giving it a warm and sensual feeling. Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers perfume is a good choice for women who like sweet, fruity and floral scents without being overpowering. It is a long-lasting fragrance that is suitable for day and night wear and can be worn for any occasion.